Travel Kit - Teatea
An eco-friendly travel toiletries kit containing $100 worth of products!
Teatea translates to the colour white which describes the lining colour.
- Handmade in NZ using sustainably sourced and ethically manufactured Jute
- Lined and bound with natural unbleached calico cotton
- Stitched with 100% organic cotton
- Metal hook for hanging
- Padded with organic cotton batting
- Brass metal press studs
- Bottle/product dividers in bottom pocket
- Hand branded with cast iron branding stick
- The Eco Brush - Bamboo Toothbrush
- The Eco Brush - Toothbrush Travel Case
- The Eco Brush - Compostable Floss
- The Eco Brush - Bamboo Cotton Buds
- Merkaba - Natural Hemp Butter Soap
- Merkaba - Hemp Lip/Body Balm
- Dirty Hippie Shampoo/Body Bar (Kombucha Orange or Peppermint Patchouli)
- Pop Care Toothpaste Tablets (2 Month Supply)
- Kappi 1000ml Silicone Ziplock Bag (for storing wet items)
- 100ml Round Frosted Glass Bottle (for storing liquids)
The GOOD Stuff:
- Low/zero waste
- Reusable, compostable and/or recyclable
- Vegan (except lip balm, contains beeswax)
- Plastic-free (except the nylon toothbrush bristles)
Colours: Available only in the pictured Cream and Olive. Contact us to discuss alternative options.
Shipping: For NZ residents, please allow 2-3 weeks from date of pre-order, 4 weeks for Australian residents.
Care guidelines will be emailed upon shipping